To develop effective style of living skills among young people for lifetime growth .To achieve self-guardianship.
Different era styles of living, tips for youthful living,managing stress, meditation and holistic mindfulness for joyous living.
Overview and Rational:
Sample Tips for Healthy Living:
Leading a physically and mentally well-balanced existence is the ideal way to live a healthy lifestyle. This is, of course, easier to say than perform, and there are many other things involved.
The way you think, what you eat, where you work, where you live, what you do, what your financial situation is, who you know, and so on.
You need to discover what works for you and what doesn't. You need to accept that certain things are beyond your control and there is little point in knocking yourself out about them.
You need to understand that leading a healthy life-style is a continual and life-long process. Think of yourself as a work of art in progress.
Here are a few healthy living tips. Maybe they will work for you. You should always find your own path to living the healthy lifestyle anyway.
1. Don't take on more work or personal responsibilities than you can realistically handle.
2. Do what you love to do. Don’t run after money, better run after work and then money will run after you soon.
3. Try to be less materialistic and keep your life simple. Why buy a car if you can avail of public transport? Why own a cell-phone when you don't really need one? Why beat yourself up trying to upgrade to the latest software when the old one serves you just fine?
4. Pay all your bills regularly and on time. Never take a loan if you're not sure about meeting the monthly payments. Live within your means.
5. You should sleep for at least eight hours every night.
6. Control your mind. What you think and how you think affects your general well-being.Refuse to entertain negative or self-derogatory thoughts and emotions. This will require practice, especially if you have fallen into the habit of seeing the glass half-empty.
7. Cultivate your spiritual side. You don't have to turn religious and burn candles at public altars, but keeping in touch with your intuition and your inner self is important.
8. Eat well and healthy. Learn to cook well and get confidence. Try new recipes. Make meals interesting and funny.
9. Exercise regularly. Go for a short run every morning. Do Yoga. Exercise your eyes regularly, especially if you spend a lot of time in front of the computer. If you have to run errands around the neighborhood, walk or cycle around. Walk up stairways instead of taking the lift.
10. If you have health problems, talk to your doctor and discuss all the options that are available for you. Get a second, third, fourth opinion. Do research on the Internet. Don't panic, lose hope, or give up easily.
11. If you have the space, cultivate a garden. Working in a garden is a great form of exercise, and growing plants brings a lovely deal of cheer and satisfaction to the soul. If you don't have the space, make space. You can have your garden in small tubs or containers.
12. Maintain a good social life. Take an interest in other people and help without expecting anything in return whenever possible.
13. Be honest, ethical, polite, and sincere. Don't flatter anyone unless you mean it and don't ever lie.
14. Read books, magazines, newspapers. Be aware of what is going on around you, locally, nationally, and internationally. Try to learn at least one thing new every day.
15. Don't take yourself too seriously. Learn to laugh at yourself.
16. Pay attention to the thing that you're doing at any given moment, and do it well.
Forgive them anyway
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;
It was never between you and them anyway
Mode of class conduction
Questioners, Discussion, literature reading and practice